Monday, March 24, 2008

My bday v. Zombie Jesus, Ostara and summer plans

I've been busy for me the past couple of weeks. Pet was here just this last weekend to help me celebrate my bday (yay for sharing my birthday with zombie jesus!) and to go to OA for the Ostara ritual on Saturday. Speaking of which, happy belated Ostara! The land is warming up and spring is coming back and I couldn't be happier about it! All in all it was a pretty good weekend, although by Sunday I was ready for some alone time. Last weekend my dear friends Fig and Bear were here for a visit and I showed them all around town. I'll have to go into more detail later. I think I must have picked up a bug from someone, I've been feeling kinda icky all day, I even took a four hour nap. Highly unusual...

My plans for this summer are morphing and changing, but still not totally coming together. I'm still pretty sure I'll be going to Montana, I'll just be going later than originally planned. There are a couple of events in early May that I will get to go to now that I was bummed I would be missing, so that's exciting. I think things will work out better this way. Oh and I just heard from my sister and her husband has been offered a position at our alma mater back in Spring-town, which is just what they had wanted, so woot! I'm happy for them, especially since they'll be closer to family.

More later...

No comments: