Tuesday, March 18, 2008

In Love/Still?

I thought I was over this.

Owl and I had a conversation over three phone calls yesterday. He wanted to tell me that he's in a relationship. I wasn't sure how to feel about it, but we had a good talk and I said a lot of things I haven't been able to say for a while. It was the first good talk we've had in a very long time. That made it alright for some reason, I guess confirming that we still have a close connection of some kind. Seeing a photo of him and her this afternoon made me cry. Honestly I'm still confused and even though I may say with certainty that I am over him, there is a part of me that knows that is not true. Yesterday for the first time I seriously contemplated asking him to not contact me for a while, but I don't know if that would be worse because I would miss him more. Sigh.

1 comment:

Lulu Westbrook said...

Just remember what we talked about last night...Chaos seeks chaos...

I know it hurts, baby...I can't imagine...

I got mad love for you. Call me anytime you need me, k?