Monday, February 25, 2008

Bone-able!

So Monday is here again, my busiest day. A six hour shift at the coffeeshop, a few hours off then four hours cleaning plus travel time. I can't do anything with Monday other than work. That's alright though, the money's decent.

Pet came to visit this weekend, which was fun! He took me out to dinner and we had a great time, I even wore some crazy pants I bought for Burning Man, hehe. I learned a new word from Pet: bone-able. It made me giggle.

Is winter over yet? Seriously, I'm starting to go a little crazy. Recently Pine found a job opportunity for a month in Florida shuttling college students around during the spring break season. I almost went for it, until I learned a drug screen is required. Uhmm....maybe not. I just won't tell my mother that's why I'm NOT taking the job. And there's a lot of paperwork I'd have to scramble to take care of and move out and quit my jobs etc etc. I'll just stay here for now and welcome the spring in Missouri.

2 comments:

Lulu Westbrook said...

You can come to st. louis and drive me around. I won't piss test you and I'll pay you in sex.

Anonymous said...

Really?! Sweet Jesus what have I been doing here for so long when such a fantastic job awaits me in the Lou?! Hot damn!!