Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sandy, the Patron Saint of Playa Virgins

The other night Pet and I talked more about Burning Man. It seems like almost every time we talk we end up talking about it. I decided we needed a deity or entity for playa virgins like ourselves, Pet suggested the name Sandy, and so Sandy the Patron Saint of Playa Virgins was born. I said we should have some sort of ritual to invoke said deity and Pet seemed to think that rolling about in the playa dust upon arrival to Black Rock City would suffice, haha. I am so ridiculously excited! The more I read, the more I research and plan the more I realize how much I really do want to go. Lately I've been thinking a lot about my fabulous wardrobe I'm building and for the first time in (quite possibly) ever, I have been very inspired to sew my own clothes. I'll be scouring thrift stores and free piles for fun thing, but I also want to make some of my own unique pieces. WOOT! Happiness!

No comments: