Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sweaty Vag Soap and Jesus Buttplugs (OR Hot Muffs)

I'm really not going to write about vag soap and buttplugs (although they are both great topics), these things are just something the opening cook and I talked about this morning at work. I think my talk of hot muffs brought it up. You see, I make muffins every morning I work, so the word muff is used liberally when I am around. Lately I have been known to yell out something like, "Hot muffs! Hot muffs! Watch out I've got some hot muffs!" whilst carrying the muffins pans still hot from the oven through the kitchen. Y'know, I wouldn't want anyone getting burned from the muffin hotness. This morning I made some delicious peach raspberry coconut (with a hint of orange!) muffins and cut one up to try. I took the plate back to the kitchen so everyone else could try it and when the kitchen manager refused it, the owner said, "What's the matter? You don't want a bite of her muff?" Ah...that could probably constitute sexual harassment, but seeing as how the kitchen manager and owner are boinking, I don't think he cared. Wow, I work with some awesome people...

No comments: