Monday, April 28, 2008

And my summer begins

I'm always a little surprised to realize that I don't like my hometown all that much whenever I come back for a visit. I've forgotten how much it sucks.

So I've been here all weekend visiting my parents (and grandparents on Saturday) and helping Fig and Bear move. I'm bummed that they're moving (to CO) but I know it'll be a better place for them. And it gives me yet another reason to get out there again!

I'm homeless for the summer, but not really. I have places to visit and couches to sleep on. I brought almost all my stuff back here and have kept just the things I'll need this summer, and for Interfuse and Burning Man. It's all very exciting, and only feels a little weird. This summer has been in the planning for quite some time, especially my buffalo excursion, so it's great that it's finally happening!

Pine and I will be headed to Interfuse on Wednesday! WOOT!

No comments: