Sunday, November 11, 2007

Pine as Fire Eater


I had never thought much about fire eating before I met Pine, nor had I ever seen anyone doing it in person. Since I have seen it with my own eyes now, I think it's pretty damn hot. More so than I probably would have thought had I ever really thought about fire eating before. I'm not sure what's so hot about it, well...that's not totally true. It can be quite suggestive....and I guess the risk involved turns me on a little too. Pine demonstrated his fire eating skills for me when we went camping together for the first time a few weeks ago, and I tell you what, that was it for me. I was easy pickin' after that. Thinking about his performance that evening still gives me butterflies. I suppose around other people he probably isn't quite as suggestive with it, but...whew. He sure knows how to make a girl blush. Combine that with his fire eating talents and....yeah...I swoon. Is that silly?

No comments: