Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hello Blogger, We Meet Again

I am abandoning my much beloved blog and domain name that served me well for three years in the hopes of leaving behind the internet creepies I have inadvertently picked up through the years, in exchange for this shiny new blog. I am definitely giving up a few things, and am slightly disappointed in myself for blogging with a big corporate service after being "independent" for so long (although I have used Blogger in the past). However, I think this new blog will work well for me since it is easier to deal with, it works with flickr and is generally hassle-free (read: less code and less downtime!). Also I think it will be good for me to make a clean break from the past, which my old blog represents. History is good, but so is starting over. Hello new blog :-)

No comments: